Deccan Grameena Bank (Sponsored By State Bank Of Hyderabad) invited Applications for 50 Posts of Officer Junior Management Grade Scale I (JMGS-I), 8 Posts of Officer Middle Management GradeScale II (MMGS-II), & 98 Posts of Office Assistants (Multipurpose) Read the rest of this entry »
Dates to remember:
Last Date for receipt of Application: 10th March 2010 (Satur Day)
Date of Written Examination: 16th May 2010 (Sunday)
Name of Post: Clerk-Cum-Cashier; No. of Vacancies: 130+4+19 (SC-21, ST-9, OBC-35, GEN-65)(VI-1,HI-1,OC2) EXS-19
Pay Scale & Emoluments: Rs.4410-215/3-5055-335/3-6060-470/4-7940-500/3-9440-560/4-11680-970/1-12650-560/1-13210
Probation: 1 year to 18 months.
Nationality/Citizenship: A candidate must be a citizen of India and should be a domicile of Andhra Predesh.
Age (as on 1.1.2010): Min 18 years – Max 26 years.
Relaxation of upper age Limit:
• SC/ST – 5 years
• OBC -3 years
• Physically Challenged – General Category Candidates – 10 years
• Physically Challenged – SC/ST Category Candidates – 15 years
• Physically challenged – OBC Category candidates – 13 years
• Ex-service Man/disabled Ex-service men – Actual period of service rendered in defence services +3 Years(8 years for disabled Ex-service man belonging to SC/ST) subject a max 50 years
Educational qualification: As on 01.01.2010
A degree from any recognized university in any discipline or its equivalent.
A pass in Higher Secondary School examination of 10+2+3 pattern/ 11th standard of 11+3 pattern/ Pre-degree or intermediate or any equivalent examination with a minimum of 50% (45% for SC/ ST/OBC) marks in the aggregate.
Diploma in Banking recognized by State or Central Government or Union Territory.
Pass with minimum 60% (55% for SC/ST/OBC) marks in aggregate in Matriculation/Senior school certificate (Old pattern) or equivalent.
Proficiency in local language (Telugu) is essential. Knowledge of English is preferred.
Preference will be given to candidates with Computer knowledge.
Applicatin Fee Includeing Postal Charges: OBC/General – Rs. 250/-(S/ST/PC/EXS- Rs.50/-)
Application fee including postage should be paid by a single Demand Draft / Bankers’ Cheque issued by DECCAN GRAMEENA BANK Or a Scheduled Commercial Bank to be drawn as :
“Deccan Grameena Bank Recruitment Account – Clerical” payable at Hyderabad.
Selection Procedure: Written Test and Interview
Written Test: 2hrs. 30 mins
1) Reasoning ability No. of questions-50, Max.marks-50
2) Numerical ability No. of questions-50, Max.marks-50
3) Clerical Aptitude No. of questions-50, Max.marks-50
4) English Language No. of questions-50, Max.marks-50
Written Test Centers( Bank Exams): Hyderabad (11), Nizamabad(12), Karimnagar(13), Adilabad(14)
How to Apply:
1. All eligible candidates should apply in the prescribed Application Format given at the end of this advertisement to reach on or before the last date for receipt of applications. Applications received after the last date will not be considered.
2. A candidate must fill the application form in CAPITAL LETTERS in his/ her own handwriting.
3. Application should be in A-4 size paper (11.69” x 8.27”) and should be strictly as per the format and contains no correction / alteration/ over writings. Certified copies of the certificates as mentioned in General Instructions (q) should be enclosed with the application.
4. Applications complete in all respects should be sent only by Ordinary Post on the following
Post Box No.9006,
Copies certificates should be enclosed to application.
Last Date for Receipt of Applications : Applications complete in all respects should reach on or before 10.03.2010. An application received after last date will not be entertained.
Duplicate Call Letters for Written Examination : Will be issued between 10.05.2010 and 15.05.2010 at the following address.
For more Details visit: www.dgbhyd.com
Deccan Grameena Bank
9-27/1, 1st Floor,