Indian Overseas Bank (IOB) has invited applications for the position of Manager –IT MMGS-IT, for information and technology department, central Office Chennai. The number of openings are 25 for Manager –Information T with the pay scale of MMGS-II.
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Overseas Bank (IOB) Manager –IT
Nationality/ Citizenship : Indian
Age Limit: Min: 21 Years and Max: 30 Years As on January 1st, 2010. There are a few relaxations with respect to age when it comes to SC, ST, Ex-service men, etc. Here are the exceptions
* Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe Candidates —— 5 years
* Other Backward Classes Candidates ——————- 3 years
* Physically Challenged Candidates ———————- 10 years
* Persons domiciled in Kashmir Division of Jammu & Kashmir State during the period from 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989——-5 years
* Ex- Servicemen(in addition to the actual period of service rendered in Defence services subject to max. age of 50 years)–3 years
* Widows, Divorced women & women judicially separated from their husbands & who are not remarried (subject to max. age limit of 35 years for General ,38 years for OBC & 40 years for SC/ST candidates)————————————————— 9 years
* The children/family members of those who died in 1984 riots ———— 5 years
Educational Qualification for IOB Manager – IT MMGS –II (As on January 1st, 2010):
B.Tech Degree (Computer Science/Information Technology/ Electronics & Communication /Computer Technology/Tele-communication Engineering) / B.E Degree (Computer Science / Information Technology/ Electronics & Communication/Computer Technology /Tele-communication Engineering) /MCA
- Please note that Candidates should have passed B.Tech/B.E/MCA through full time course.
- Candidates who have passed B.Tech/B.E/MCA through Part time/ Correspondence/ Distance learning courses are not eligible to apply
Percentage of Marks: Minimum First Class i.e. 60%Marks or its equivalent grade (5%Marks Relaxation for SC/ST/PWD Category)
MMGS-II Pay Scale is Applicable which is Scale – Rs.13820-500/1-14320-560/10-19920
Application Fee:(Non Refundable):
For SC/ST/PWD – Candidates – NIL
For all other Candidates – Rs. 400/-
Candidates other than those belonging to SC/ST/PWD, are requested to remit the requisite fee by Demand Draft favouring ” Indian Overseas Bank Recruitment Project – 2010 ” payable at Chennai only.
How to apply
Eligible candidates are required to apply ‘ONLINE’ only through our website www.iob.in. Candidates are advised to follow the following sequence of steps while applying online.
Through Group Discussion and/ or Interview
Dates to Remember:
Opening date for online registrations of applications: February 3rd, 2010
Closing date for online registration of application: March 2nd,2010
Last Date for receipt of Print out of online Registered Application: March 10th, 2010