Samastipur kshetriya Gramin Bank(SKGB) (sponsored by the State Bank of India), Invites applications from Indian Citizens, for the posts in Officer Junior Management Grade (Scale-I) Cadres. The Bank also invites application for the posts in Office Assistant(Multipurpose) from domicile of Bihar.
Starting date of on line registration 13-04-2011
Last date of on line registration 12-05-2011
Date of Written Examination:
Officer JMG Scale-I – Group “A” 03-07-2011
Office Assistants(Multipurpose)-Group “B” 10-07-2011
Samastipur kshetriya Gramin Bank (SKB) – Recruitment 2011
Post Code: 01
Officer JMGS-I : Total- 15 (SC 02 ST 01 OBC 04 GEN 08) (EXS 01)
Age (as on 01.04.2010): Above 18 years but below 28 years.
Educational Qualification(As on 01.04.2010): (i) Bachelor degree of a recognized university in any discipline or its equivalent. Preference will be given to the candidates having degree in Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry, Animal Husbandry, Veterinary Science, Agricultural Engineering, Pisciculture, Agricultural Marketing and Cooperation, Information Technology, Management Law, Economics and Accountancy.
(ii) Proficiency in local language i.e. Hindi.
(iii) Computer Knowledge or awareness will be an added qualification.
Pay Scale: Rs.14,500/- to 25,700/-
Post Code: 02
Office Assistant: Total- 40 (SC 07 OBC 13 GEN 20) (PC 01 EXS 04)
Age (as on 01.04.2010): Between 18 years and 28 years.
Educational Qualification(As on 01.04.2010): (i) Bachelor Degree or its equivalent of a recognized university in any discipline.
(ii)(a) Essential : Proficiency in local language i.e. Hindi
(b) Desirable : Knowledge of Computer skills.
Pay Scale: RS.7,200/- to 19,300/-
(A) Nationality / Citizenship :
A candidate must be either(i) a citizen of India or (ii) a subject of Nepal or (iii) a subject of Bhutan or (iv) a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before 1st January,1962 with the intention of permanently setting in India or (v) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently setting in India, provided that candidate belonging to categories (ii),(iii),(iv) and (v) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India. A candidate in whose case a certificate of eligibility is necessary may be admitted to the examination/interview conducted by the Bank but on final selection the offer of appointment may be given only after the necessary eligibility
certificate has been issued to him by the Government of India.
A candidate for Post Code 02 – Office Assistant Cadre must be a domicile of Bihar.
Relaxation in Upper age limit: The relaxation in upper age limit is cumulative as per Govt. of India guidelines.
Code: 01- For SC/ST Candidates Rs.125/- , For all others Rs.500/-
Code: 02 – For SC/ST Candidates Rs.100/- , For all others Rs.400/-
Payment of Fee: There are Challans available in our web site (www.skgbank.co.in) for each category, details of which are as follows:
Post Code -01 – OFFICER SCALE-I –> State Bank of India – Challan Form – 01
Post Code -02 – OFFICE ASSISTANT –> State Bank of India – Challan Form – 02
b) Candidates should download printout of one of the above Challan Form (as applicable to them for the post applied for) from the website of Samastipur Kshetriya Gramin Bank viz. www.skgbank.co.in
c) After filling up the required information on the Challan Form, they should make payment of the fee applicable to them in any branch of State Bank of India for credit of account;
Post Code -01 – 31684755894 – Samastipur Kshetriya Gramin Bank,Recruitment Project 2011- Officer Junior Management (Scale I)
Post Code -02 – 31684756922 – Samastipur Kshetriya Gramin Bank,Recruitment Project 2011- Office Assistant (Multipurpose)
and should keep the ‘Candidate’s Copy’ of the Challan with receipt of fees duly acknowledged thereon, with them for producing the same at the time of written test alongwith the latest passport size photograph pasted on the Challan and signed across by the candidate. Candidates claiming fee concession should also enclose photocopy of the relevant category certificate, alongwith the Challan.
d) Application once made will not be allowed to be withdrawn and fees once paid will NOT be refunded on any account nor can it be held in reserve for any other examination or selection.
e) Fees should be paid invariably between 13.04.2011 and 12.05.2011 only. Fees paid before or after the stipulated dates, if any, will not be acknowledged for the purpose of application and will be forfeited.
f) Payment by Cash/Cheque/Money Order/Bank Demand Draft/Bank Pay Order/Postal Order etc. will not be accepted.
The selection will be made on the basis of performance in written test and interview . All the eligible candidates who apply with the requisite fee and whose applications are received in time and who fulfill the eligibility criteria will be called for a written test, which will be of objective type comprising the following :
POST CODE-01 and 02
The selection of the candidates shall be on the basis of written test and interview.
Written Test: Objective Tests – Duration: 2 hrs & 30 minutes
|S.N.||Name of the Test||Medium of Exam||No.of questions||Maximum marks|
|1||Test of Reasoning||English/Hindi||50||50|
* Candidates can opt for either 4a or 4b (General English or General Hindi)
** Marks will further be reduced to 70
For Post Code 01 and 02
Wrong answers given in the objective test will result in negative marks.
Name of Centers and Centre Codes: The written test will be scheduled at the following centres and the address of the venue will be informed in the call letter. List of written test centers with the centre codes is given below : Samastipur 11, Muzaffarpur 12,Patna 13
HOW TO APPLY:
1. All eligible candidates should apply on-line through the link provided to our website www.skgbank.co.in in the prescribed format from 13-04-2011 to 12-05-2011.Please note that the last date for submission of on-line application is 12-05-2011. Candidates should have a valid e-mail ID. It should be kept active during the currency of this recruitment project. This will help him / her in getting call letter / interview advices etc. under no circumstances he /she should share / mention e-mail ID to / of any other person.In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID before applying on-line.
2. Candidates should fill up the application available after clicking the link given in the notification.
3. Branch Code and Branch Transaction Journal Number noted on the Challan form should be correctly filled in the application at appropriate place.
4. Application, after filling up all the mandatory fields and security check box, should be submitted by a click on the “submit” button.
5. All the mandatory fields ( marked with *) should be filled in, otherwise the system will not accept the application.
6. The Candidates should note/remember the Registration number and Password for future reference and use.
7. There is provision to modify the submitted online application. Candidates are requested to make use of this facility to correct the details in online application, if any. This modification facility shall be available after two days of registration and upto 14.05.2011. Modification will be allowed only hree times. After the last date i.e. 14.05.2011, no modification will be permitted.
8. Please note that the above is the general procedure for applying on-line. No other mode of application or incomplete application will be accepted and in such case, the application will be rejected outright.
9. After applying on-line, the candidates should take a print out of the system generated on-line application form and retain it for future reference. They should not send this print out to the Bank, which they will have to submit at the time of interview.
More Details Visit: www.skgbank.co.in
Samastipur Kshetriya Gramin Bank
Gayatri Complex, Mohanpur Road,
Telephone: 06274-222674/223847, Fax- 06274-220204
Advertisement No: 01/SKGB/2011
Details of Bank Recruitment Click here
Challan Form Click here
Online Application Click here